Sunday, April 23, 2006

Citibank - the Citi that always sleeps

Recently, I had yet another experience of the poor customer service that has become the accepted standard of customer service in India. This time, it was with Citibank - I have posted the entire e-mail trail for the world to read.

http://www.whoisdeep.com/2005/06/05/icici-bank-customer-support/ > scroll to entry number 55

And - http://www.mouthshut.com/review/Citibank-97821-1.html
--------------------

Post Script - to be fair to Citibank, I must also post something that Citibank did as a "corrective action". I asked them for interest charges for the delay on their part in opening the account. I was not expecting any response - I was only pushing the limits and trying to pose uncomfortable questions. But guess what - they paid me what I asked for - 490.15 INR!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

u did damn gud thing...
true citizen ...who is well aware of things happening arnd him...n is intrested in changing it..instead of screwing it...

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home